Saturday, October 22, 2011

Add a caption!

Here at the MacLoosh mansion...life has changed since the arrival of our children.

Ma and I used to be able to watch movies with plots and "mature" themes.  As far as I can remember, none of those movies  involved talking animals.

Not anymore.  Things have changed, my friends.  In fact, I am taken aback at the never ending supply of movies where the animals talk to that "special" person, and no one else.

This picture was taken at a local petting zoo/kid trap/vegetable market, where I walked around with my wife kids for over 2 1/2 hours today.  Paranoid.  Wondering which animal was going to pipe up and ask me for a little help unlatching the cage?

So...since I am on the verge of losing my mind anyway...I need your help.  This picture needs a caption!  Please post in the comments section.

Photo credits to Mrs. MacLoosh.  She's losing her mind too.


4 comments:

  1. MacLoosh10/22/2011

    Ok. I'll kick it off: "Hey buddy...it's me...the bird. Can you do me a favor and unlock this cage for me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emu. James Emu.

    Such a dashing bird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/22/2011

    got anything good to eat, I'm hungry....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Macloosh10/23/2011

    I'm sexy and I know it.

    ReplyDelete