Sunday service (Rainbow edition)

Sunday morning worship at the alter of flowing water brought in some nice offerings this morning.  I had to get out before the heat set in, so despite a few cobwebs, I was on the water by 0630 hrs.  (Praise the creator of Redbull...)

The water was cool, and still running a touch high and stained from the storms last night.  No surface action to speak of, but a good presentation with a nymph was rewarded with a solid hit.

From there, it was up to me to keep the magic happening and set the hook.  Lost a nice (heavy) fish, but not before I saw a flash of buttery yellow and brown.  You know what that means, right?  Now I know where he lives....

In the mean time, I only took one picture of some handsome steel.

Til later.....  (oh...and still working on those home-brew poppers...stay tuned..)

-M


Popular Posts