Blessed

I would be remiss in my duties as a father if I didn't take just a minute to shout to the world how fortunate I am.

While not typically given to religious meanderings, I do believe that it is the grace of god that permits a man to be so blessed with a good family.  To save myself from typing after a great day and gushing about Mrs. MacLoosh and the MacLooshkins...I will keep it brief and say this:

It is my family that motivates me every day to try to be better than the day before.  It is my wife and kids who give me the strength to take on challenges that I wouldn't be strong enough to take on without them by my side.

It is my family that makes my heart smile.

Here are a couple of outtakes from the day:

Photo bombing-Beanie Style
Photo bombing-MacLoosh style
Merrimac Ferry
The boy half was afraid to get out of the car...but not too afraid to cheeze it up for the camera

The Colsac III  with Mrs. MacLoosh chanting to herself in the background "it's not the destination, it is the journey"

And....this is me, having a hella good time.  
Last but not least, to my own dad: Thank you for being the greatest dad ever.   I love you.  Happy Father's Day Pops.

Til later,

-M

Popular Posts