Happy Birthday My love!

"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday, but never remembers her age"  -Robert Frost

Smart fella, that Bob Frost.  With those kinds of insights, it's no wonder the old boy managed to take the correct fork in the road.

To that end, this post is dedicated to the incomparable Mrs. MacLoosh.  Today is her birthday-but it doesn't matter which one...it is just her birthday.  If you see her, please wish her a happy birthday.  

I could literally go on and on about how wonderful Mrs. MacLoosh is, but in an effort to not embarrass her, let me just say this: 

In the picture below, she is with our daughter.  I find myself in awe of the beauty these two possess, but more than that: My daughter is damn lucky to have such an amazing mentor to teach her how to become a strong, intelligent, and confident woman.



Cheers to you Mrs. MacLoosh!  Happy Birthday, I love you!

-M




Popular Posts