The week in pictures

I want desperately to put up a post, as I have a LOT on my mind these days, but for the sake of time and to satisfy the inner time clock that starts to get edgy if I go longer than a week between posts....Here are several photos that represent different activities of the week.  I think you will agree...based on the range of subjects...that there just aren't enough hours in the day lately.

Enjoy.

I suppose there are several markers of a boy becoming a man.  One of those might be the honor of cutting down the family Christmas tree.  Well done G.  Proud of you.

Seriously.  Is it possible to NOT have at least one image like this during the holidays?
Mad Props to Mr. Bethke.  Been working up an army of Pink Squirrels to replenish the box for '13 Been playing with the recipe and colors too.  Stay tuned.
Relax. It was a controlled burn.

"The truth knocks on the door, and you say 'go away, I'm looking for the truth',
and it goes away. Puzzling."    -Robert M. Pursig
Til later,

-M

Popular Posts