Risen

Yeah. I've heard that the earth's magnetic fields are going to flip anyway...so why carry on the charade any longer? (see previous post if this reference escapes you)

Who was I kidding anyway? I like to write. I've missed this blog something fierce. I didn't actually turn my computer off...I couldn't do it.  I was too chicken to actually go through the withdraw symptoms of no internet, so I turned into an anonymous creeper.  Instead of writing, I aimlessly bounced from page to page and have nothing more than damaged eyesight to show for it.

And after it all; I am still as screwed up in the head as I was in January when I had my little snit and stepped out for a break.

Soooo....yeah.....like that awkward moment when a person comes slinking back after a complete meltdown and wants everything to go back to the way it was: here I am.  Back. As if nothing ever happened.

As for the title of this post: Yah. Sorry 'bout that too.  I'm not an overly religious man.  Neither am I intentionally trying to take away from, or make fun of Easter.  However. It strikes me as comical (and more than just a little bit ironic) that today is the day that I chose to resurrect this blog.

Til later,

-M




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts