Monday? Yep.

Yeah, you'll have that.

Til later,

-M

Comments

  1. I would like to ask if that one someone else's mistake you found in a tree, but I'm guessing that is not the case.

    Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I own that one. What's more, immediately after I took the picture, the camera apparently fell out of my sling-pack. After getting home and not able to find the camera...I had to drive back to stream to find the camera in the same spot as this picture was taken. Oh...the irony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesday Morning follow-up: Also got pulled over by local PD while taking my son to soccer. All of this serves to further deepen my belief that Mondays SUCK.

      Delete
  3. $#it comes in 3's.. lets see, knot, camera, PD. you should be good for a while. I'd bet next trip is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn I wish you were right. But...I am replying to you through the magic of my new internet modem right now. Why a new modem you ask?? Oh...you know how things go when you are having a run of luck like this. One minute you are working on plumbing and your modem gets soaked...the next minute you are watching your old modem blink its last LED blink and you are off to the local department store to buy a new one.

      Now excuse me while I open this here bottle of whiskey and laugh maniacally at myself...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts