Will the real MacLoosh please stand up?

I suppose the proper thing to do is re-introduce myself. Right? Well, OK.  I guess, since you asked:

Hi. My name isn't really MacLoosh.  I am a Capricorn, love (I mean LOVE) Little Debby Cakes, I like romantic comedies and long walks in the park.  Oh, yeah...I sometimes go fishing, spend more time with my dog than my family, very rarely update my blog, I have a phone with a messaging app that blows up constantly with irrelevant minutia, I'm not afraid to drown innocent ice cubes in whiskey, and most days are spent teetering on the edge of a breakdown.

So, I don't know why I decided to come back.  Really, for all practical purposes, this thing was lying on the table, no discernible pulse, long dead and the captain had abandoned ship.  But life is full of surprises now isn't it?  And frankly, I like the torture and guilt of feeling like I should update every day (or..at least bi-annually) but not having the mental energy to get it done.



So as not too wear out my welcome too fast, or burn up too much of that creative juice flowing through me, I think I will go have a drink and watch the Peanuts Thanksgiving Special. Watching Lucy pull the football at the last minute is pure, unadulterated poetry and truth in action.

For those who have been faithful readers over the years (yes...its been years), I will offer my most sincere thanks and apologies.  I do appreciate the patronage, but things change.  This blog is either going to evolve or get left on that table for good.  I can't promise what you are used to from me, but I can tell you that if I write, it will be different than anything I've done in the past.

It's that simple.

Til later, (well....maybe...if I feel like it...)

-M


Popular Posts